Benoit Ruby Spread 200g
- You can enjoy it as a snack on a bread slice, fill it in your bakery rolls. spread it above the cake or garnish your keto bakeries. Our ruby spread got you covered for everything.
- The ingredients that ruby spread has to contain a very minimal amount of processed components. Thus, this quality makes the spread much more natural in the state as compared to other baking products.
- You can use the spread in terms of flavor. Use it at whatever stage you like and in how much quantity you want and we promise that our product would make sense to you.
- The spread has a lot of good ingredients in it including citrus acid which helps in the preservation of food. That means your baking items and their life can be prolonged
- Citrus acid present in the ruby spread can also prove to be beneficial for you as the acid is known to be the best acid in killing the harmful bacteria entering the body. baking spreads;cake flavoring Spreads;Fillings for baking;best flavor Spreads for baking
|Country of Origin||United Arab Emirates (UAE)|
|Grocery Certification||ISO 22000|
|Nutritional Facts||2259, 54, 29, 47, 6, 0.125, 37|
|Product Ingredients||Sugar, N.-hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Palm), Skimmed Milk Powder (Cow), Full Cream Cow Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Cow), Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin (E322), Artificial Vanillin Powder, Modified Food Starch (Corn)(E1442), Cocoa Mass, Citric Acid (E330). – Contains Milk & Soy|